Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to Destructoville.

Welcome to my own personal place to break things and run rampant as much as I want. Please pardon the mess, step over the broken glass and watch those rusty pipes over there. I put them there on purpose. It's exactly the way I want it.

So, anyway, watch this space for more of the stupid things that make me ... me.

What? Why Destructoville? That's easy. When I was a kid I had this nasty (and viciously untrue) reputation for breaking things. So much so, in fact, that my delusional family had a nickname for me - Destructo. I wear it like a badge of honor, and I love it. So here we are in Destructoville. Welcome.

Now get off the lawn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the idea of Destructoville! And, BTW, your Grandma was the one who gave you that nickname, and still won't let it die. So, of course, you did the very James thing, and embraced it as your badge of honor. I SO look forward to reading more of your blogs. I love you! -Mom

MommyGirl said...

I feel like the villain of this piece...is this gonna be a theme in Destructoville?

Your heinous, blog-guarding wife