Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I want my Throwback!!!!


Pepsi and Mountain Dew Throwback came out on April 20, and I've been keeping my eyes peeled for it every since, to no avail. It's only supposed to be out for 8 FREAKING WEEKS, so I know my window is limited.

Today I decided to take things into my own hands and go straight to Pepsi's website to use their store locator. According to their store locator (which is horribly designed, btw) there are no stores in any major metropolitan areas in Texas that carry it. I tried Atlanta. Nope. Ditto San Francisco and Los Angeles. The only place I could find that sells it is in Manhattan, NY.

That is unacceptable. I want my damn Throwback, Pepsi. If only yakeees are getting the sugary goodness for 8 weeks, I'm going to be all kinds of pissed and might just stop enjoying the occasional Pepsi all together.

Effing give me my sugar water, dammit!

No comments: