Monday, September 13, 2010

Just In Time For Breast Cancer Awareness Month...


From Fox News:

Sheyla Hershey’s fight to save her M cup breast implants came to an end Thursday, as she underwent surgery in Richmond, Tex., to have them removed, myFOXhouston.com reported.

Hershey -- who was trying to achieve fame for having the largest breasts in the world and has had over 30 plastic surgeries -- was plagued by severe infections and high fevers after her most recent implant surgery in Brazil in June 2010.

"I decided to go smaller -- a lot smaller. I just want a normal size like a normal housewife has," she said.

"I know it's going to be a lot of pain on me because I love to have them, but I realize that my family comes first and I love my daughter and son and they come first."

"Even though I love to have huge breasts ... I'm going to try to live without it. Hopefully I will be done then and be happy and just running around with my kids!"


From an M-cup, even a double-D (which is still huge) is going to seem like nothing at all to this poor lady who seems to think that beauty is tied up in the size of one's breasts. But think of all the things she'll be able to do again now:

• dive to the bottom of a pool (and remain there)
• run
• see anything on the floor in front of her less than ten feet away
• turn around quickly without fear of ripping skin or maiming anyone
• save money by buying shirts and bras that aren't custom-made
• eat at Hooters without the waitresses spitting in her food
• order a grilled chicken breast without causing snickers
• lay on her stomach
• drive without being in the "hoopty" position
• reduce the Earth's tilt in the northern hemisphere back to pre-June levels
• attend PTO meetings without breaking up marriages

Good for her. Even better for the worldwide silicon shortage...

No comments: