Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Aggie Joke Safe Haven

When I was little, I remember hearing Aggie jokes galore. My dad and granddad and aunt were all draftsmen (no PC draftswomen back then), and it seems like they always had an Aggie joke to share. But since then, political correctness has taken hold and people don't tell Aggie jokes much anymore for fear of OFFending somebody. But not here in Destructoville. Destucto decrees this to be a "making fun of Aggies if you want to" zone. So here's a great Aggie joke I got this morning from my grandma:

A Texas Aggie won a bass boat in a raffle drawing. He brought it home; his wife looks at him and says, "What are you gonna do with that. There ain't no water deep enough to float a boat within 100 miles of here."

He says, "I won it and I'm a gonna keep it."

His brother, also an Aggie, came over to visit several days later. He sees the wife and asks, where my brother?

She says, "He's out there in his bass boat", pointing to the field behind the house.

The brother heads out behind the house, sees him sitting in a bass boat with a fishing rod in his hand down in the middle of a big field.

He yells out to him, "What the hell are you doing?"

His brother replies, "I'm fishin, What the hell does it look like I'm a doing?"

His brother yells, "It's people like you that give us Aggies a bad name, makin' everybody think we're stupid. If I could swim, I'd come out there and whip your ass!"


You got your joke. Now get the hell off my lawn!!!

No comments: