Thursday, May 20, 2010

Too Political

I took a look at Destructoville a couple of days ago and came to the realization that I think it's gotten a little more political than I intended for it to be. I started this blog as place for me to rant and share stories and geeky stuff and stuff I find funny. But over the course of the past year and a half, I've found myself ranting a lot more about national politics. And let me be clear - there has been A LOT to rant about because I don't like a lot of the things I see going on in our country.

But I'm not just about that.

So my commitment to you, dear Destructoville visitor, is to try to mix in at least one funny thing and/or at least one profound idea each day here in Destructoville. I'll still rant and give my take on politics and news of the day - I can't help myself for being a really opinionated guy. But it does get a little old after awhile.

And while I'm at it, thanks for visiting Destructoville every now and then and for all your suggestions and e-mails and gifts and cards and letters filled with small, unmarked, untraceable bills.

Now get off the lawn!

No comments: