Tuesday, October 4, 2011

An Artist a Day

I've decided that from now until Thanksgiving I'm going to listen to a different artist (or group of what I deem to be similar artists) every day, all day. I'll listen to everything I have by a particular artist or band on shuffle and repeat from the beginning of the day until it's time to go home, nonstop.

This is based on my iTunes library, so there are a lot of artists or bands that would be GREAT to listen to, but that I may only have an album or two for. Basically, my criteria is that I need to have three or more albums by a band or artist. I don't want to listen to the same songs six or eight times in a day, in other words. And if I have more music than a work day will allow... too bad. I'll just play as much as I can.
Today, to start things off, I've been jamming U2. Something about fall always makes me want to listen to U2. Tomorrow is Jimmy Eat World, and so on. Every day I'll try to post here to share what artist(s) I'll be listening to that day.

My list is still somewhat fluid, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

No comments: