Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Earn it.

Don't just assume that you have someone's loyalty. Just because I pay
a premium or dues or a subscription fee - or if you pay me - doesn't
mean I won't go somewhere else if I feel as if I'm not wanted or if
I'm not getting my money's worth.

Earn my business. If I'm a member of your organization, stay in
meaningful contact with me, other than just at dues time. If I'm a
customer of your business, don't make me feel as if my business
doesn't really matter. If I'm a subscriber to your magazine, give me
something not only worth reading, bit worth saving or sharing with my
friends. If I pay a fee for a service, dont penalize me when i need
to use thag service And if I do work for you - on a salary or
freelance basis - let me know that I've done a good job and that your
(hopefully more than) satisfied with my work - at times other than
just my yearly performance evaluation or when it's time for your next
logo.

Don't take me for granted, on any level.

( this wasn't written toward anyone or any group in particular, just a
random thought about good customer service. )

No comments: