Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back

I just got back from a week-long photo trip to central and west Texas shooting images of the devistastation caused by the wildfires there. I also got the chance to shoot some hail storm aftermath photos and a lot of great photos of beautiful, beautiful Texas. Even though things weren't as green as they we supposed to be, it was still a successful trip. I can't wait to share some of what I saw.

One thing is for certain. After this trip, I have a whitened respect for fighfighters and the job they do. The stories I heard from people everywhere I went were amazing.

But I'm especially glad to be back with my family again. Thank God for keeping me -and them - safe. Some of the best parts of my trip were Facetimeing with Kristi and the kids. At the end (or beginning) of a long day of shooting, just being able to see and talk to them was great - so much better than just talking on the phone. Thanks for that, Skype and Apple.

No comments: