Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Who Are You Going to Believe? Lady Gaga or Your Own Lying Eyes?

From Access Hollywood:

Lady Gaga might adhere horns to her arms and face, but she’s never permanently altered her body.

“I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification,” the singer told Harper’s Bazaar for its May issue.

“And how many models and actresses do you see on magazine covers who have brand-new faces and have had plastic surgery, while I myself have never had any plastic surgery? I am an artist, and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me,” she continued.


Uh huh. Sure. Just check out these two photos - one from 2005 before Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, aka "Lady Gaga" made it big and one from a magazine cover a couple of months ago:





As Mr. Plinkett might say, "what the hell happened to your faaaaaaace?"

No comments: