Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One of My iPad Arguments - The Biggest One - Bites the Dust


So it turns out that you WILL be able to load photos from your camera directly onto the iPad, after all, as showcased in this tutorial video. That was one of my biggest hangups about the iPad in this piece two months ago.

I foresee the iPad being the perfect tool to take on vacations or photo trips. Shoot all day, then download photos from the camera at the end of the day and preview them on the iPad to determine which to keep and which to trash. I don't think I would want to run Photoshop or a really hefty image editor on the iPad with its current specs, but for initial daily viewing, it should be great.

So I guess I'm saying that I'm in.

Now the dilemma: new tires for the front end of the truck or an iPad?

Update: I wonder if it will recognize RAW files?

No comments: