Sunday, June 6, 2010

HOW Now, Brown Cow

This afternoon I'm headed out to Denver for the HOW design conference. Ever since I heard about this conference a couple of years ago, I've been aching to go. Imagine thousands of designers all in one place talking about design and branding and typography and technology. [Note to self: change pants.] It's going to be awesome.

And in the perfect storm of cool things, while we're all there, WWDC is going on out on San Francisco with a Steve Jobs keynote. Now imaging thousands of designers talking about the new iPhone, too. Destructo likey.

I'm going to really, really miss my family while I'm there because it's summer and the funnest time of year. But I'm looking forward to going to Denver to get my geek on a little, also. And in a stunning turn of events, I also get to see my Aunt Peggy, who lives in Denver, during my stay.

So if Destructoville is a little light for the next few days, or if it's a little bit "designy," then please forgive me. I won't be able to help it.

And if anyone reading this is going to HOW also, be sure to look for me. I'll be the one in jeans with a t-shirt on (probably either black or gray) with tennis shoes. I'm sure you won't be able to miss me. [that's a design joke]

I'm so excited.

No comments: